This is a genuine vintage industrial pendant, originally used as a hanging ship’s light in the 1950’s.
It features a polished steel shade, the original glass enclosure and brass protection cage and comes with 50 cms of chain with “S” rings either end, silver grey braided cable and an Edison screw in bulb.
This item has been PAT Tested, but we recommend this be installed by a qualified electrician.
Dimensions: 30 cms dia x 32 cms h
1 in stock